Sunday, March 1, 2009

Big Storm on the Way (I Should Be Happy)




So we are bracing for a big snow storm. The forecasters are using such exciting words, Mega storm, the big one, blizzard conditions. These are words I long for. I love snow and big snow storms. The more snow the better...but not tonight.

I have to go into the city tomorrow. I very rarely go into the city and normally I would be so very happy to watch a big snow storm but I don't want to have to drive in one. Now I know how the rest of the world feels. Well, sort of. I'm not dreading the snow, or cursing it. I'll still think it is beautiful. It will still make me smile.

Maybe I'll take the train. I wonder if the trains run on time in a big snow?

I'll have to find the MTA website.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I am like you, snow brings out the coward in my-- I hate getting behind the wheel when the road is like a skating rink; did it snow? or did the weather guys get it wrong again?

    ReplyDelete