Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Walk With Some Clouds

It rained everyday last week. And we had some big storms last night. It was dreary looking this morning but after breakfast (mmmm oatmeal) the sun came out. So I asked Hoover if he wanted to go for a walk with me.There is a lot going and growing after all that rain but I couldn't take my eyes off the sky.
I am fascinated by clouds. I always have been. It is cloud paradise out there today.
Hoover was off smelling everything. He is a great dog to walk with because he does his own thing and requires nothing from you. I was free to just take in the sights.

You really appreciate the blue sky when you haven't seen it for a while.

4 comments:

  1. Those photos are just beautiful!
    I could use a little of that rain here. The heat has dried everything up.
    I am hoping for a shower soon.

    Loved looking at the pictures.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what gorgeous pictures. I am a cloud watcher too. A pretty blue sky full of fluffy white clouds is just beautiful to me. By the way I gave you an award on my blog. Pass it on if you want too but don't feel obligated. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a view! Can you smell the jealousy in my words? You should because I’m dying here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh, blue sky and gorgeous photos. Your area must be magnificent to walk in...

    ReplyDelete