Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally



Here is a picture of Nigel (my Garmin) with the statistic of our 3 day drive. I must explain the 85 mph maximum speed. There was a semi coming up behind me and I really think he was going to mow right through me if I didn't get out of his way. I had to speed up to pass the semi that was on my right. Really Officer, I swear.

It is amazing how exhausting driving is. Of course if I factor in the fact that my father woke me up at 5:30 the last two mornings and I'm really functioning on a bit of sleep deprivation. He doesn't understand why I'm tired when he isn't. Well it might have something to do with the fact that he sleeps for most of the car ride while I'm driving.

But we're here safe and somewhat sound. The place they're renting is really nice. It will be very comfortable for them for the next two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment