Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've Been A Bad Blogger

Well, I must say that I have been neglectful of my blog lately. In all fairness I do have a good excuse. We have been crazy busy trying to keep up with the growing grass. I swear that as I mow I look back behind me and can see the grass growing. It also doesn't help that it is constantly raining. And don't even get me started on the heat and humidity.

I did find the time to take pictures of the latest blooms.


You can't tell from the pictures but the hibiscus are huge. They catch my eye from far away.



I fear the mowing will never end. Or at least not until it snows. I have never wanted it to snow so badly.

2 comments:

  1. We have missed you and your livestock, flowers and grass!

    This summer has been grass growing, next summer it may dry out. Thats the farmer's life, isn't it? Out of your livestock, don't you have some grazers?

    Kisses,
    Jo and Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering that, if for example the check for the back pack is normally an identical and therefore the replica is normally about superior quality, replica watches uk there isn't an justification an excellent pay for a considerable magnitude of extra money for those trademark, louis vuitton replica in particular when you will don’t possess afford the software that's why would mean a superb debt endeavor within your a part. chanel replica Everything taken into account, sales just for bargain replica handbags right from recognized brands want Louis Vuitton or possibly Hermes or possibly Prada is actually repeatedly maturing over the last favourite songs and additionally developing, fervently insured through via the internet natural world and additionally cyberspace researching phenomena. rolex replica A greater number of wives in many countries really are cascading feed to make sure you bargain values and additionally markdowns just for appropriately on the lookout handbags who are an identical by means of finest creations right from recognized model tags. replica watches Because of that, websites becomes populated with cyberspace outlet stores which usually distribute similar resources and materials, which contains wine basket slightly very difficult for ladies of choice, like in the case of online stores, there is a constant be aware of so, which is normally good and additionally so, which isn't really.

    ReplyDelete