Tuesday, January 1, 2008

There's A Special Place in Hell

This is a little place to vent. I will most definitely be adding to it as necessary. Let me start off by saying that I don't believe in Hell but there are some people who do really stupid and inconsiderate things that really piss me off. There's some that we'd all agree on: Murders, Child Molesters, Animal Abusers.

There's a special place in Hell for:

People who drive with a ton of snow on top of their cars. If you're smart enough to drive a car you're smart enough to know what's going to happen to that snow once you get going fast enough. And this goes double for big vans and semis.

People who pee all over the seat in a public restroom. (Come on people! Didn't your Momma teach you better than that!?) RUDE! And these are women I'm talking about!

People who leave their pets in the car in the sun. This just makes me crazy. I want to leave those people locked in a boiling hot car and see how they like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment